Your Yoga Pass Options
Its about Community
Introductory PassFor all new students
- Unlimited access to our live and online yoga classes
- Valid for 14 days
- How much yoga can you squeeze into 14 days?
Ten Class PassValid for 10 classes
- Access to any live or online class
- Valid for 10 classes
- 4 month expiry
Casual Yoga ClassAny single class on the timetable
- Can be used for any online or live yoga class on our timetable
- Valid for 7 days
- Great single drop in option
Unlimited instudio & online yoga classes with monthly posture correction clinic
- Automatic weekly direct debit
- Unlimited online classes including prenatal
- Monthly one on one 30 minute posture correction clinic withe the teacher of your choice.
Memebership Terms & Conditions
1. Suspensions/cancellations: You must email Yoga & Health Collective to request any suspensions or cancellation. Minimum suspension is 2 weeks and 72 hours’ notice is required prior to the suspension effective date. There are no backdated or historical suspensions allowed
2. Please note that we do not allow suspended memberships to be cancelled. Your membership must be active for one month prior to cancellation.
3. This contract is for a minimum of 1 month (4 direct debit payments), not including suspension periods.
4. Early cancellation will result in the client incurring a $150 cancellation fee.
5. After the initial one month commitment the debits will continue as usual unless Yoga & Health Collective is advised in writing (email will suffice) 15 days prior to the contract termination date as per fortnightly billing cycle.
6. For change of account details please notify us in writing and submit a change of details form for processing.
7. Any and all arrears payments are the responsibility of the client and must be paid in full.
8. Each transaction debited from a bank, building society or credit union or credit card account will incur a $2.50 transaction fee in addition to the membership price.
9. Please note that for credit card payments, ‘EziDebit YogaKat Pty Ltd’ will appear on your credit card statement as the payment reference.
10. Declined or dishonoured payments will incur a one-time fee of $9.90 charged 7 days after the failed transaction.
11. If you have pre-booked a class and are unable to attend please make sure you cancel up to 4 hours before the scheduled class.
Click Here to find your booked classes under “My Schedule”. Less than 4 hours, we will register you as a no-show and you will still be charged for this class
12. All online bookings must still register with the front desk on arrival for face to face classes.
13. Please note that you can not use your yoga pass to attend Workshops or Term Courses. You can attend any of the Beginners Yoga classes