Yoga Timetable Mona Vale
Secure online bookings and payments.
As we have to be fluid moving into and out of lockdown, most classes will be offered as both in studio and online. Please check you are booked into the correct class.
– All bookings close 15 minutes before class starts.
– All online links will be emailed, on booking and 10 minutes before class. Links are also available in your Wellness Living account.
– Please bring all your own props to class.
– To avoid being charged, attend to any cancellations no later than 4 hours before class.
How To Book a Yoga Class (click to view)
How to Book Into Our Yoga Classes
Online and In-studio options
Just like at the hairdressers or a restaurant you need to book into each yoga class at least 15 minutes ahead of time. This is to ensure that classes are at a comfortable size and that students who are streaming the classes get the links for their practice.
To do this from your computer
o Find the day of the week and the class you wish to attend.
o You can view up and coming weeks by toggling the dates on the top LHS of the timetable.
o You can change the view of the timetable between daily, weekly and monthly on the top RHS of the timetable
o Click the “Sign-up” button for the class you wish to attend, Press continue
o Should you wish to book more classes, select the date from the calendar and repeat the process.
o Next, you will be taken through to a summary page so you can confirm your classes
o The next page will be your log in / sign up
o The last page is the cart and payment details.
Online clients will receive their class link via the email address associated with their account on booking and again 10 minutes before class commences. Your link is also available when you log into your wellness Living account.
How to Cancel Your Yoga Class Bookings
• Ensure you are logged in to your account. Click My account button, log in.
• Select Schedule.
• Click Cancel next to the class you can no longer attend
• Then log out or press the X on the top right