Yoga Price Plans
Flexible Yoga Plans to suit the way you practice.
All new pass purchases and membership purchases of the below plans will be transferred to the new Yolande Hyde business.
Classes and Passes
New Students 2 Week Intro Pass
- Unlimited access to our studio, live online and Video On Demand yoga classes until June 25.
- Following that students receive full access to Yolandes Saturday class, her online and on demand programs.
- Valid for 14 days
Casual Yoga Class
- Access to any instudio or live online class
- Valid for one class
- Valid for 7 days
3 Day On Demand Pass
- Access the On Demand Video Collection
- Valid for 3 days
Direct Debit Membership Plans
3 Month Soul Growth Program
- 60 minute private session every week – In person or online
- Unlimited in studio classes
- Unilimited live online classes
- Unlimited access to our full on demand library
- 3 month program
- Automatic direct debit
Membership Terms and Conditions
1. Suspensions/cancellations: You must email Yoga & Health Collective to request any suspensions or cancellation. Minimum suspension is 2 weeks and 72 hours’ notice is required prior to the suspension effective date. There are no backdated or historical suspensions allowed
2. Please note that we do not allow suspended memberships to be cancelled. Your membership must be active for one month prior to cancellation.
3. This contract is for a minimum of 1 month (4 direct debit payments), not including suspension periods.
4. Early cancellation will result in the client incurring a $150 cancellation fee.
5. After the initial one month commitment the debits will continue as usual unless Yoga & Health Collective is advised in writing (email will suffice) 15 days prior to the contract termination date as per fortnightly billing cycle.
6. For change of account details please notify us in writing and submit a change of details form for processing.
7. Any and all arrears payments are the responsibility of the client and must be paid in full.
8. Each transaction debited from a bank, building society or credit union or credit card account will incur a $2.50 transaction fee in addition to the membership price.
9. Please note that for credit card payments, ‘EziDebit YogaKat Pty Ltd’ will appear on your credit card statement as the payment reference.
10. Declined or dishonoured payments will incur a one-time fee of $9.90 charged 7 days after the failed transaction.
11. If you have pre-booked a class and are unable to attend please make sure you cancel up to 4 hours before the scheduled class.
Click Here to find your booked classes under “My Schedule”. Less than 4 hours, we will register you as a no-show and you will still be charged for this class
12. All online bookings must still register with the front desk on arrival for face to face classes.
13. Please note that you can not use your yoga pass to attend Workshops or Term Courses. You can attend any of the Beginners Yoga classes